Our 2022 AGM will be held online on Saturday 5th November from 1 – 3.00pm (UK time), 3 – 5.00pm Malawi time.
AGM 2022 AGENDA
This will be on online meeting by Zoom. The meeting link will be sent prior to the meeting to all those registered to attend. Registration is by Eventbrite.
- Minutes of previous AGM and matters arising
- Presentation of the Annual Review – Convenors
- Presentation of annual accounts – Treasurer
- Report from Malawi
- Marketing report in the form of a short video and Q&A – Marketing Lead
- Ratification of change to the Constitution to include other institutions and partners.
- Election of Trustees. The election will have been conducted prior to the meeting and the results will be announced.
- Appointment of independent examiner
Mrs Joana Chimphepo, a teacher at Mchengautuba Community Day Secondary School, where we support several girls, will tell us about her school, its successes and challenges.
Dr Isa Uny will update us on the research, ‘Fuel to Pot’, which she introduced at last year’s AGM.