Our 2022 AGM was held online on Saturday 5th November from 1 – 3.00pm (UK time), 3 – 5.00pm Malawi time.
AGM 2022 AGENDA
This was an online meeting by Zoom.
- Minutes of previous AGM and matters arising
- Presentation of the Annual Review – Convenors
- Presentation of annual accounts – Treasurer
- Report from Malawi
- Marketing report in the form of a short video and Q&A – Marketing Lead
- Ratification of change to the Constitution to include other institutions and partners.
- Election of Trustees. The election will have been conducted prior to the meeting and the results will be announced.
- Appointment of independent examiner
Mrs Joana Chimphepo, a teacher at Mchengautuba Community Day Secondary School, where we support several girls, told us about her school, its successes and challenges. You can hear her speech here.
Dr Isa Uny updated us on the research, ‘Fuel to Pot’, which she introduced at last year’s AGM.