Our 2021 AGM was held online on Saturday 6th November from 2 – 3.30pm (UK time), 4 – 5.30pm Malawi time.
AGM 2021 AGENDA
There were first the usual reports as befits the accountability and transparency remit of an AGM.
- Minutes of previous AGM and matters arising
- Presentation of the annual report
- Presentation of accounts
- Marketing report in the form of a short video and Q&A
- Proposals to change/amend the Constitution- if any
- Election of Trustees. The election will have been conducted prior to the meeting and the results will be announced
- Appointment of independent examiner
Speaker: Mrs Fiddes Msowoya, Director of Education, Youth & Sports in Mzimba, Malawi on ‘Why girls’ education matters in Malawi’.
Speaker: Dr Isa Uny, Research Fellow at the University of Stirling, on her current work – Fuel to Pot project (an interdisciplinary partnership to address the role of solid fuel use in food preparation in the household in Kenya & Malawi). Isa will talk about how she is gathering perceptions of issues related to cooking using charcoal, wood, dung, etc..
Sadly we have not yet succeeded in being able to provide soup on Zoom.