We need a bookkeeper – is this opportunity for you? If so, please apply. If not, please spread the word!
Part-time: 1 day a month – flexible hours; Salary: £105 per month
About the Role
Role & Key Activities
As Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for recording all income and outgoings within the Mamie Martin Fund. This will include:
- Tracking all income received and expenses using our accounting tool Quickbooks
- Ensuring all invoices are dealt with efficiently
- Recording and reimbursing expenses
- Preparing Gift Aid claims
- Liaising with our Treasurer regularly and other Trustees as necessary.
- Liaising with our independent examiner over the preparation of the annual accounts
The nature of the tasks involved means that activities are not spread equally throughout the year and it is therefore important to be able to be flexible with time when undertaking the work.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience within a similar role is essential, with a background within the Charity Sector desirable
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience working with Quickbooks advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisational skills
How to Apply
Please note that due to the size of our organisation we can only accept applications from contractors or those who are self-employed and a Unique Tax Reference (UTR) would be requested at the time of any appointment.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV including the names and contact details of two referees to email@example.com by Friday 5th October 2018. If you have any questions about the role before applying please do contact us on that email address.